简短对话 |
Short Dialogues |
F——外国港口装卸领班 |
F——The Foreman of a foreign port |
C——中国船大副 |
C——The Chief Officer of a Chinese Vessel |
F:我可以进来吗? |
F:May I come in? |
C:请进。哦!领班先生,你早。 |
C:Oh,Mr. Foreman, good morning. |
F:大副,你早 |
F:Good morning Mr. Chief Mate |
C:请坐 |
C:Take a seat, please. |
F:谢谢 |
F:Thank you. |
C:抽烟吗? |
C:Cigarette? |
F:不,谢谢。医生关照不要抽烟。 |
F:No, thanks, doctor’s orders. |
C:你喜欢喝茶,还是喝咖啡? |
C:Which do you like, tea or coffee? |
F:请来一杯中国红荼。 |
F:A cup of China black tea, please |
C:有什么事吗? |
C:Anything I can do for you? |
F:我想告诉你明天下午我们就要把货卸完了 |
F:I’d like to tell you we’ll finish discharging tomorrow afternoon. |
C:那太好了。顺便提一下,今晚我们有电影,假如你有空的话,请来看吧。 |
C:It’s very good. By the way, there is a film on tonight. Please come over, if you are free |
F;谢谢。什么电影? |
F:Thank you. What’s the film about? |
C:彩色电影“东方红” |
C:A color film called “The East Is Red”. |
F:太好了!我一定来。 |
F:Wonderful! I’ll be there. |
C:那么我等你啦。 |
C:I’ll be expecting you then. |
F:好啊,再见! |
F:All right. Good-bye!. |
C:再见! |
C:Good-bye! |
(b) |
(b) |
CT——外国港口理货领班 |
CT——The Chief Tally of a foreign port |
C——中国船大副 |
C——The Chief Officer of a Chinese vessel! |
CT:大副先生,能不能在下周头几天安排一个时间谈谈关于破损货的问题 |
CT:Mr.Chef Officer,I wonder if we could arrange talk about the damaged cargo at some time early next week.. |
C:恐怕我那时候没空,你早一点来不好吗? |
C:I’m afraid I won’t be free then. Don’t you think it would be better to come earlier? |
CT:好吧,那让我想一想。除了星期六,哪一天都行。星期五上午怎样? |
CT:Well, let me see. Any day except Saturday. What about Friday morning? |
C:假如对你合适的话,那对我是最方便的了 |
C:That’ll be the most convenient time for me, if it’s all right with you. |
CT:那就这样定了 |
CT:Then that’s settled |
C:请你在10~12点之间到我办公室来找我 |
C:Please look me up at my office between ten and twelve. |
CT:行。我现在我该走了。给你添麻烦了吧 |
CT:All right. I must be off now. I hope I haven’t inconvenienced you too much. |
C:哪儿的话 |
C:Not at all. |
CT:再见! |
CT:Good-bye! |
C:再见! |
C:Good-bye! |
附加词语 |
Additional Words and Expressions |
约会 |
Engagement, appointment |
与……约会 |
To make an engagement with |
访问,参观 |
To visit |
访问某人 |
To pay a visit |
邀请 |
To invite |
应邀 |
Upon invitation |
邀请,请贴 |
invitation |
为了招待… |
in honor of |
真心诚意地 |
Sincerely |
热诚地,真诚地 |
Cordially |
好的,当然 |
By all means of course. |
延迟,暂缓 |
To postpone |
失望 |
To be disappointed |
陪同 |
Accompany |
名片 |
Card , visiting card |
介绍信 |
A letter of introduction |
主人\客人 |
Host\guest |
接待室,会客室 |
Drawing room, reception room |
初次见面 |
First interview |