Xiamen University Tan Kah Kee College
School Category: University
Specialty Category: Nationality
Location: Fujian zhangzhou
Duration of Employment: Between 2009-09-01 and 2010-07-31
Teaching Language: English
English Teacher will be Assigned to Teach at: College
Average Class Size: 25
Courses to Teach: Oral English, Reading, Writing, Conversation, British and American literature
Workload: 14-20 hours per week(45 minutes per class)
Teaching Place: On campus
Course Time: Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Nationality: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, European
Degree: BA or above
Teaching Experience: At least 1 year's teaching experience in or out China
Salary: 5000 - 6000 Chinese Yuan
Overtime Work Allowance
(per Hour): 110RMB
Airfare Allowance: One-way airfare for one year contract
Travel Allowance: None
Vacation Allowance: Same with the Chinese staff/colleague
Health Insurance: Same with the Chinese staff/colleague
Free Chinese Courses per Week: 0 periods /week
Free Meals Provided No,
Sponsor Z visa, Resident's Permit and Foreign Expert Status: Yes
American and British Literature
Other Cultural Courses
(Also teachers with Economical background are welcomed)
All candidates should:
• Be native English speakers.
• Between 20 and 55 years old, in good physical condition.
• Must have a bachelor degree or higher, a recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate is preferable.
• Minimum 2 year practical experience of teaching English to non-English-native speakers, preferable in China
• Must have high commitment and good interpersonal communication skill.
SALARY AND REMUNERATION
• Competitive monthly salary upon requiring, ranging from 4500-8000RMB according to different qualification and workload (normally 12-20 class hours).
• Overtime teaching at the hourly rate of 110 RMB.
• 1300 RMB (Bachelor degree holder), 1500 RMB (Master Degree holder) and 1700RMB (Doctor Degree holder) monthly housing allowance provided.
• Return Airfare allowance up to 8,000 RMB for foreigners (4,000RMB for Asian foreigners) for coming from and going back to home country based on successful completion of the contract.
• A paid working visa.
• Airport-pickup when the first time to China.
• School bus and ferry for free on working days.
If you are interested in experiencing an exotic, dynamic life in TKK college, please post /email the FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS to us as soon as possible:
• The Copy of Passport Photo page (including your accompanying family members’)
• The copy of academic degree/diploma/certificate.
• A colored passport photo of yourself
• At least one formal recommendation letters (Letters from Foreign Affairs Office of Chinese universities where you used to teach at are preferred.)
• Indication of the workload you prefer.
Address: New Campus, Xiamen University, Zhangzhou
Contact Person: Lauren